May 3, 2010
by Becca

Growing up in Houston, one of my best friends and I would always welcome in summer by going swimming on Easter. (I know this is a little early to be called "summer", but honestly, if it's in the 90's outside, can you really call it spring anymore?) It was pretty hard to sway Morgan once she'd decided to do something, so we pretty much stuck to this tradition regardless of weather. This was when and how we began our summer each year.

We didn't make it out quite as early as Easter this year, but Caden and I have had our first swim, so, as far as we're concerned, Welcome Summer :)


not really sure what to think yet (the water was pretty cold - poor little guy)

checking out the new toys

only took one faceplant, coughed a little and then kept his head above water the rest of the time


starting to get into it...

and ready to get out :)

Comments

Leave a Reply