November 2, 2010
by Becca

So, I'm a couple months late in posting this, but I couldn't let this amazing event go undocumented on here. Jeff and I could not be more blessed to be the parents of this sweet little man. Everyday we get to laugh, cuddle, explore, learn, grow, love and so much more with our precious Bubba. I am constantly humbled by the joy he finds in the tiniest things everyday (even when he's sick) and the awe I can see in his eyes for everything around him. He is truly a special little boy and we absolutely love being his mommy and daddy! (Not sure why this is all underlined, but couldn't figure out how to get it to stop :)



Not too sure what he thinks about this cake business...

Finally starting to come around :)


Always the explorer!

Bubba and some of his cousins. They're so great with him!

Love him!

His Aunt Julie took this awesome pic while babysitting for us one night :)

I'm way late in posting this, but it truly was a blast. We got to celebrate our sweet Little Man with lots of friends and family. We are truly blessed!




Comments

Leave a Reply