April 19, 2011
by Becca




At our MOPS playdate on Monday, after all the bouncing, crafts and snacks, the sweet MOPS mentor moms hid a bunch of eggs for all the kiddos. Last year Bubs was so young we decided to skip out on all the hunts, so he had never gotten to go searching for eggs before. I had kinda played around with him with some eggs at home showing him how to open them and find the surprise inside, and he was pretty interested, so I was pretty excited to see him go hunt. Unfortunately the eggs at MOPS were hidden in the nursery where all the little ones are dropped off for the meetings. As soon as we got in the doors, Caden wrapped his little arms around me in a death grip and started whimpering thinking I was about to leave him there. I was able to coax him down to walk around if I hobbled along next to him and was never more than 1/2 an inch away. He was able to "find" a few eggs and put them in his basket, but overall kind of a bittersweet hunt. Hopefully this weekend outside he'll be a little more adventurous :)

LOVING the play tent

Popping out the tent to growl at me...love this kid :)

Pre-hunt...sweet boy

Putting an egg into the basket

Best post-hunt shot we could manage :)

Comments

Leave a Reply